Check the following:-
The students’ decisions on what they would prefer to revise:-
Resources at disposal
- Awareness of the syllabus
- Awareness of the criteria
Run through past papers
- The type of questions that are regularly examined
- The type of questions that have not recently been examined.
- What are the higher marked questions normally about?
- What are the lower ones about?
- Checking model answers
Analyse individual mock results (if any)
The setting of reading and studying at home
- Use of internet
- One to one tutorials
- Any topics not covered during the normal lesson scheme
- Any weaknesses shown by previous examiners reports
- Presentation Skills
- Speed/content (mark related) of answers
- The week before the exam
- The day of the exam